Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fallback tuner and subtitles

divil_a_bit

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have 2 Gigablue Quad+ receivers.
I have Fallback Tuners enabled on one of them.
However, when using the fallback tuner, I see subtitles on some of the channels.
I don't see subtitles on the server receiver for the same channels, only on the client receiver.

Is there a setting I'm missing?

I'm running OpenViX 5.0.011 (2017-04-08)
 
Please note:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
Anyone got any ideas on this?
I'm only seeing it happen on 1 channel
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top