Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

fallback tuner for 2 boxes

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
I have a duo2 with 4 tuners that I use with 19.2E , 23.5E and 28.5E as fixed and all the other sats as rotor. My other boxes use fallback tuner on this box to view channels.
I also have an octagon SF8008 that uses FB tuner.Would it be possible , if I connect a dish on 5W to the octagon tuners to share that to the duo 2 for the french channels ?
What i want is to use the duo2 as main box and recordings and that the duo2 would look at the octagon for the channels from 5W.
 
Create a bouquet on the SF8008 using MisPLsLcnScan plugin from the feeds.
Import that bouquet to the Duo2 using RCSC plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top