Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Fan Control 2

nsw9154

V.I.P,
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Hartlepool
I Have been looking for Fan Control 2 so that I can install it on my LX3 as the standard Fan Setting only has ON/OFF or AUTO
and it dose not give you the temps or the option to turn the fan up
the machine seems to be running Ok at the moment
But with the Heat that is being generated by Tuner 3 ="C" and the Fan being far away from the tuners and at the side of the power supply I would like to keep an eye on the temps just as a precaution
so dose any one know where or if I can get Fan Control 2 for my Xpeed LX3

regards norm
 
As I said in your other thread fancontrol 2 is hardware dependant and will not run on receivers that do not have the correct hardware although I'm not sure if the Lx3 is one of those or not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks pheonix I read your post after sicilian told me to start a new thread :D
 
Last edited:
Thanks pheonix I read your post after scilian told me to start a new thread :D

I dont know enough about the box to know if FC2 is supported but I know it is hardware dependent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top