Larry-G
V.I.P ,
- Joined
- May 19, 2010
- Messages
- 32,540
- Reaction score
- 405
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 48
on my travels i found this thread which may help you with you problem
------------
1) boot your VU+ in the bootconsole (with serial cable, press Ctrl+c to stop the bootsequence)
2) copy this command to the console and press enter:
code:
3) your box should boot from flash
4) open a telnet session and enter this command:
code:
5) reboot your box with this command:
That's all. I hope you get your box back running.
------------
1) boot your VU+ in the bootconsole (with serial cable, press Ctrl+c to stop the bootsequence)
2) copy this command to the console and press enter:
code:
boot -z -elf flash0.kernel: 'rootfstype=jffs2 root=/dev/mtdblock0 rw mem=0x8000000 bcmrac=3`
3) your box should boot from flash
4) open a telnet session and enter this command:
code:
flash_eraseall /dev/mtd5
5) reboot your box with this command:
reboot -f
That's all. I hope you get your box back running.