E2Royal
Forum Supporter ,
So far every time I’ve had a problem with ViX 1.1 a re-install has fixed the problem.
I recorded an SD programme last night and some hours later started to watch it. The problem I’ve noticed is that when I fast forward or backward at any speed then press either play or gradually slow down to the play speed, the receiver jumps back to the point in the recorded programme where I started!
Looked at everything in the menus but cannot see a way to prevent this. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this?
-E2Royal-
I recorded an SD programme last night and some hours later started to watch it. The problem I’ve noticed is that when I fast forward or backward at any speed then press either play or gradually slow down to the play speed, the receiver jumps back to the point in the recorded programme where I started!
Looked at everything in the menus but cannot see a way to prevent this. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this?
-E2Royal-