Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Fast forward problems

DaMacFunkin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
54
I may have a bug with the new drivers, I have recorded Emmerdale from ITV HD tonight, on playback if I fast forward or reverse at x32 x64 during the adverts then press enter the video freezes but sound continues, the fix is to then momentarilarly press 2x either forward or backwards this seems to unfreeze it.
Just checked with last nights Coronation street, it also does it, it doesn't happen if you search just for a few seconds, but the length of the adverts triggers it.
If I remember rightly is this a bug that was found and fixed in the beta versions of the Vix solo4k image?
 
Just checked with last nights Coronation street, it also does it, it doesn't happen if you search just for a few seconds, but the length of the adverts triggers it.
I find it much easier/quicker to skip adverts with the 1/4/7 and 3/6/9 keys.
 
Sorry mate it doesn't matter what we prefer a bug is a bug.
 
Excuse my ignorance but what do 1/4/7 and 3/6/9 do?
 
Excuse my ignorance but what do 1/4/7 and 3/6/9 do?
They will jump forwards/backwards a certain time. I have mine set to 15s, 1min, 3min (3/6/9) and - that for 1/4/7, but you can configure what you want.
So a 5min ad break is 9+6+6 - possibly with a 1 at the end if I've gone slightly too far.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top