Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Fatal signal (11)

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
New Ultimo 4K but I am experiencing regular crashes when watching both timer recordings and uploaded recordings.

Can somebody take a look at the attached logs and see if they point to anything in particular?

No added plugins, I do use ViXBMC_1080 skin, No cam installed just FTA channels on 28.2E, do not use timeshift, read many video crash posts but none seem to point to a standard set up like mine.

Racking my brain as to why these random crashes happen.
 

Attachments

where are you storing the Epg? If in flash move it to the USB where you have the picons.
I would then backup and reflash
 
EPG is on hard drive and picons on USB stick.

I have gone into setup/softcam/softcam manager press the menu button and the enable frozen check was set to yes interval 6. I've switched this over to no as I do not use a softam.

It hasn't crashed so far since. So wondering why that is set to on as default unless a cam has been selected. I assume that is check every 6 seconds.

Still trying to work out what is going on....

Thanks for your suggestion.
 
Run for 3 days now and it is rock solid. Really put the box through its paces. Recording, multiple shuffled playback for hours on end. Only put in standby and it hasn't crashed once. I can only put it down to the cam check every 6 seconds that caused it issues.

Resolved!:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top