Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

faulty tuner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noste500
  • Start date Start date
N

Noste500

Guest
i have added a new tuner to my VU DUO 2.
I was using 2 twin sat tuners , but i wanted to use a cable instead if using a sat dish to watch and record FTA channels.

I have installed the tuner , but i cannot get it to pick up any channels when connected to the cable socket.

not wanting any other channels , just FTA.

I have both tuner c and d to DVB-c and i have set the net id to the correct one for my area.
Ive used RG6 cable and attached one end to the input on the tuner and the other to the white cable box on wall ( tv socket / not fm )

i cannot get a signal or any channels when doing a ABM scan..
PS it is a genuine tuner from WOS.

Any ideas . or pointers? ( hoping it isn't a faulty tuner )
Thanks in advance..
 
yes its got the V name on it. and i traced the wire outside to the brown box on the wall.
cheers
 
Only want fta .
Don’t know when it was last active , but tried the tuner at a friends house today with a live v feed and it didn’t work .
Trying to eliminate hardware issue .
 
You will only get BBC1, BBC 2, ITV, CH4 & CH5 all in Standard Definition with VM (fta).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes but I can use it to record.
Better than sitting in the cupboard .
Cheers
 
Not an option at present as I’ve moved house and cannot use a dish.
Plus , if I’ve bought a faulty tuner I would like to know .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top