Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Favourites are missing from GB Quad after VIX Image upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashish_tak
  • Start date Start date
A

ashish_tak

Guest
Hi All,

I'm having very strange issue.

I just moved to OpenVIX from OpenHDF due to several instability reason with later image. It worked like a charm for a while, however while I was upgrading software and downloading and installing plugins on Friday I've somehow lost all favorites from my box. The only plugin that I can think of may have messed with my bouquet menu is IPTV updater.

I've re run the AutoBouquetMaker with correct provider and auto schedule scan setting etc, however that doesn't seem to fix it. I've manually scan it as well several times and each time it seems to do it correctly. Even logs seems clean.

I even tried downloading and replacing skyuk.xml from another post in this forum, unfortunately that hasn't fixed the problem either.

Oddly enough, if I go on web interface I can see all the favorites nicely sorted there.

I can view channels if choose "All" option instead of "Fav", but obviously in unsorted list.

So kind request to all the experts out there, can you please point me to right direction about how i can fix it?

Image I've is : 3.0.796 after upgrade on Friday. I've default AutoBouquetMaker and EPG (which btw works fine)
 
Have you tried the following?

TV Button** - Open Full Screen Channel List.
Long TV Button - Open Bouquets List.
 
@Thanks Rob,

I did read the thread you suggested before posting, this, however I couldn't decied whether to narrow my question down to the type of box I've or whether it's even genuine VIX image issue. Nevertheless, thanks for relocating to more appropriate section.

@ Abu, I'll give it a try and see what happens. Will report back here.

Btw I'd also added multi quick button plugin. Could it have anything to do with hiding Favourites? It doesn't even show on pressing Fav button on remote or trying to go up and down the channel list. Always ends up on empty screen.

Thanks,
ashish
 
Ok, That's tested.

Long TV button press brings up list of unsorted channels. Which you can also get to by pressing TV button followed by Red button (All).

Even if Blue button(Fav) is pressed on this screen, empty screen is displayed.

In my simple mind this seems like a issue with box not able to render Favourite list file stored locally (But web interface does). Is there a file that I can replace to fix this?
 
That did the trick Rob. All working fine now.

Not sure how it was lost in the first place, but glad that it's working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top