Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Feature request on Time Shift VIX

judge

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
14,099
Reaction score
43
Points
0
Love the timeshift options/recording on VIX 2.x.
Would it be possible to add a 'Timeshift save recording (stop now)'
At the moment we have a 'Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)' option, but waiting for the current event to end is a pain what you spot some TV Gold & want to upload to youtube before the show is over...
 
at the moment to stop a recording before time is to delete the timer

but it has been suggested to have a stop recording via stop button or something or by pressing record button again
 
thanks silver, think that works if already recording a programme?
at the moment, I have permanent time shift enabled. If I spot a minute of TV I want to youtube that I am not recording, I use 'Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)' then wait till the programme finishes to crop those golden minutes. The recording only gets added after the current event is finished + 3 mins by default?
A 'Timeshift save recording (stop now)' option would be fantastic... please correct me if I can do it another way.
 
thanks silver, think that works if already recording a programme?
at the moment, I have permanent time shift enabled. If I spot a minute of TV I want to youtube that I am not recording, I use 'Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)' then wait till the programme finishes to crop those golden minutes. The recording only gets added after the current event is finished + 3 mins by default?
A 'Timeshift save recording (stop now)' option would be fantastic... please correct me if I can do it another way.

what u request is something new and will be looked into

its a case of weather it is possible to code something in or not

we will look into it for you and see if its possible

but to me it looks to be something like record and stop on demand

and yes at the moment just do this press record and stop after current

then when u wanna stop it after the golden moment just press green button and delete the current timer thats recording and it will stop leavving u with that golden moment and you can do this as many times as u like
 
thanks Silver, didn't think of that, will try it out.
 
can you setup the timeshift so it records to usb stick for pause etc?
 
yes u can mine is on usb stick

just go to recording paths and scroll to timeshift press menu and choose location
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top