Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Feeds Down or bad image?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fujitsuman
  • Start date Start date
F

Fujitsuman

Guest
My Genuine VU+ Uno was reporting "feeds down for maintenance" when I was on build 808. I remember I has the same issue around build 756, so I flashed using the USB back to the original 204 image and tried both a software upgrade and &&upg from telnet for the latest upgrade and I get server 404 error.

I have now tried restoring the 808 image but get a message saying "feeds down for maintenance" so cannot restore my original image (808).

I have also tried the openvix-Helios.017 image but was unable to install softcam (MGCAM1.35a or 138) it looks like its installed but softcam panel reports MGCAM V1.0. IPTVLIST Updater appears to install but i get 404 error on that too. then a Green Screen crash

I have been happily using VIX for a year or so now and have been happy with the stability however I am now starting to think that the VIX images for VU+ Uno are no longer user friendly or easy to get updates.

Please help before I reflash to Blackhole

Thanks
 
I have also tried the openvix-Helios.017 image but was unable to install softcam (MGCAM1.35a or 138) it looks like its installed but softcam panel reports MGCAM V1.0. IPTVLIST Updater appears to install but i get 404 error on that too. then a Green Screen crash

Crash = crashlog, please upload one, found in /home/root/logs by default. Otherwise it's a guessing game.
 
I have now tried restoring the 808 image but get a message saying "feeds down for maintenance" so cannot restore my original image (808).



Thanks

I also rolled back to 806 and cannot get plugins to operate either, getting same message as you for almost 2 days now. I thought because the old image is no longer supported that feeds may have stopped ?
 
Fujitsuman,

feeds are no longer available on ViX 3 Build 808. Nothing to do with being unstable. You will need to put a fresh install of Helios on (no system back-up allowed) and the feeds work just fine.
 
Fujitsuman,

feeds are no longer available on ViX 3 Build 808. Nothing to do with being unstable. You will need to put a fresh install of Helios on (no system back-up allowed) and the feeds work just fine.

Nice 1....Blackhole it is for me then
 
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Helios on the Uno. The fact that it doesnt work for you means you are doing something wrong.
 
Yeah feeds works fine it was disabled on older images so not to corrupt the image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top