Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Jun 11, 2012 #2 The feeds are always taken off line while new images are uploaded, try now it should be back on line. To check the state of the feeds / image you can look on the OpenViX site. www.openvix.co.uk
The feeds are always taken off line while new images are uploaded, try now it should be back on line. To check the state of the feeds / image you can look on the OpenViX site. www.openvix.co.uk
R raedkuwait Guest Jun 11, 2012 #3 Sorry feeds seems to b in unstable state ?! should i allow enable update in unstable state?!
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Jun 11, 2012 #4 the feeds only go off line when taken down so andy can upload the new images, once they are uploaded the feeds are again restored. The image has two states, stable and unstable, the current image is set as unstable as it is largely untested.
the feeds only go off line when taken down so andy can upload the new images, once they are uploaded the feeds are again restored. The image has two states, stable and unstable, the current image is set as unstable as it is largely untested.
C Cucosat New member Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 59 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Jun 11, 2012 #5 I get this error when trying to access www.openvix.co.uk: Incorrect format for file ./languages/da.txt on line 7. Format is "variable name[tab]value" Click to expand... I'm in Denmark and it's apparently looking for a Danish language file which is incorrectly formatted.
I get this error when trying to access www.openvix.co.uk: Incorrect format for file ./languages/da.txt on line 7. Format is "variable name[tab]value" Click to expand... I'm in Denmark and it's apparently looking for a Danish language file which is incorrectly formatted.