Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Feeds error

  • Thread starter Thread starter tandaman
  • Start date Start date
T

tandaman

Guest
I just installed the new Apollo image 077. All up and running but when I go to plugin I get the error NO NETWORK CONNECTION FOUND. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR RECEIVER IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
 
Hi this is my first post but just want to confirm that I'm getting the same message, but it worked this morning ok :confused:
 
Still feeds are down, jut flashed now my Duo2 with latest Apollo and no feeds online!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top