Hi,
First of all thanks for the efforts of everyone involved in putting out the vix images. I used to be a software coder so know the time and effort involved in the end to end delivery.
Couple of observations/issues with Zeus on the Tm twin
1) agc value reads as 0. Been like this since build 19. Not sure about previous versions as I went to Zeus at 19.
2) not sure if this problem is with the image or the app. On the vu+ android app, pressing epg does not bring up crossepg. May be a key mapping issue somewhere.
3) previously on build 792, 808, Zeus 19, the scheduled crossepg download would work for a few days then not download anything. Manually doing it after a few days always worked. When I upgraded to Zeus 19 it worked flawlessly for 3 days then failed to download for the next 4 at which point I did a manual download. Will check 23 over the next few days to see how that fairs but suspect it will have the same issue.
First of all thanks for the efforts of everyone involved in putting out the vix images. I used to be a software coder so know the time and effort involved in the end to end delivery.
Couple of observations/issues with Zeus on the Tm twin
1) agc value reads as 0. Been like this since build 19. Not sure about previous versions as I went to Zeus at 19.
2) not sure if this problem is with the image or the app. On the vu+ android app, pressing epg does not bring up crossepg. May be a key mapping issue somewhere.
3) previously on build 792, 808, Zeus 19, the scheduled crossepg download would work for a few days then not download anything. Manually doing it after a few days always worked. When I upgraded to Zeus 19 it worked flawlessly for 3 days then failed to download for the next 4 at which point I did a manual download. Will check 23 over the next few days to see how that fairs but suspect it will have the same issue.