Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fine Tune Dish

peglegpete

New member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I M8
How do I fine tune my Dish?I have a Andrews 1.2 m Dish Jaegar Motor 1224. Technomate Twin 2 oe Technomate V Box to drive the dish.The dish as moved a few degrees due to high winds and I need to know how to do it via the box and remote controls
Many Thanks peglegpete
 
V-Boxes have a command that changes the settings for every satellite by a fixed amount. Using the v-Box remote control you tune up one satellite, then apply the change to evry other satellite.

You need to check your user manual to find out how that works with your brand of v-Box.
 
I M8
How do I fine tune my Dish?I have a Andrews 1.2 m Dish Jaegar Motor 1224. Technomate Twin 2 oe Technomate V Box to drive the dish.The dish as moved a few degrees due to high winds and I need to know how to do it via the box and remote controls
Many Thanks peglegpete

I have my setup in Advance in configurations and in positioner setup, make fine movement until the best signal is obtained and then save that setting.

You could of course be in positioner set and watch the SNR reading and move the dish by the Vbox, but it is easier to do it all by the positioner setup, if it it is only a few degrees out.
 
Last edited:
I have tried doing what you said but it did not work.I have resat the V Box and do it manually
Thank you for your help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top