Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [FIXED] Technomate users are advised to revert to Apollo build 158

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys, if I were to purchase my SE from WoS today would these drivers be on it or would I have to do that myself? If so, is it a difficult process? What exactly would I need to do? As you can guess, I'm only starting off with all this! Many thanks again.
 
So guys, if I were to purchase my SE from WoS today would these drivers be on it or would I have to do that myself? If so, is it a difficult process? What exactly would I need to do? As you can guess, I'm only starting off with all this! Many thanks again.
Depends on what image you get WOS to install for you if there install latest Hades than whenever the new update comes along all you need to do is just update from the menu. If there install Apollo you would need to install hades by yourself which is easy. Just follow the attached guide below
View attachment How to flash a TM-Nano-SE (2).pdf
 
The latest drivers are attached to this post. After replacing driver files, you must reboot the receiver. Restarting and rebooting are two different things.

I shall upload images with replaced for the Nano-SE, Nano 3T Combo and Nano-OE. (The driver date on information page will still show old one)

Extract/unzip the zip files.

Transfer the bcmlinuxdvb.ko to /lib/modules/3.9.7/extra

Reboot once FTP complete.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
This is amazing news for me. I've added my thanks to the posts following mine which gave me the answers I hoped I would receive (and much more). I'm off now to purchase the Nano SE on the back of what I've just read. I don't need any more thinking time, the decision has been made. :thumbsup:
 
Abu is it wise to wait for the latest build with the drivers fix included?
 
Newer build will have fixes/updates since 005 and also updated drivers

Patched image will have just the updated drivers
 
Yes.
The Twin has a a 7335 cpu and has a CI module. So you need the bcmlinuxdvb_7335-3.9.7-1ci-20150506.tar.gz
 
is there a fix for the nano 2 super i checked on the openvix page and cant see one? cheers
 
I have a brother off the technomate under the name of edision Optimuss OS1. I turn openvix 166 with drivers from 10/04 from another site.All is working fine.Maybe look for alternative.The image with latest drivers is not working good.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top