Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [FIXED] Technomate users are advised to revert to Apollo build 158

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my optimuss OS1 I could not start Samba and network was not working fine.Could not mount severall things to watch recordings on the main box.I used the apollo 166 with drivers from 10/04 and all is working fine.Because the technomate and optimuss are alike (same receivers) maybe the image with old drivers is working also fine on technomates.
 
as i said there isnt any drivers named tm nano 2 super so dont have a clue which one to use
 
same as optimuss OS1.
PS : i took image from 25/04 on Sat-Soft board.
 
Last edited:
on my optimuss OS1 I could not start Samba and network was not working fine.Could not mount severall things to watch recordings on the main box.I used the apollo 166 with drivers from 10/04 and all is working fine.Because the technomate and optimuss are alike (same receivers) maybe the image with old drivers is working also fine on technomates.

Don't optimuss create their own drivers? what image do they supply?
 
My box runs openvix apollo 166 from a forum on sat-soft.Kernel 3.9.7
 
screens identical to those on my VU+ duo2 and updating also on openvix site.All is the same.
 
screenshot from info box:

screenshotVIXOS1.webp
 
@bellejt, I believe what @judge was trying to say is that openvix isn't officially supported on that box.

Support is provided for official models as listed on http://www.openvix.co.uk

Its possible that site uses patched drivers rather than official drivers of TM.
 
Last edited:
How exactly would I replace the new drivers here with old ones? I have never done this before.
 
How exactly would I replace the new drivers here with old ones? I have never done this before.
two methods.

Make sure you backup image and settings before doing either of the following

1. Flash with temp fix from openvix site that Abu uploaded then restore settings
2. Telnet in to box and use init 4 command then ftp relevant drivers as mentioned in post 3 then back telnet and use init 6 to reboot box
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top