Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] flash from back up

  • Thread starter Thread starter foz
  • Start date Start date
F

foz

Guest
I am currently on zeus and want to go back to vix 3.0 until such time as airplayer is fixed
i've just noticed in /media/hdd/backup that the vusolo2-3.0.808-2014-03-21_17-01.tar.gz back up is tar.gz
please how do I restore this? image manager?
just thought I would ask as normally a zip extension I thought
thanks in advance
foz
 
I think that back up is for setting and plugins the image usually is a zip ....
 
You will need to do a fresh re-flash to Vix 3.0 808 and then restore from that back up to get all your settings back

hope that helps
 
so if I want to make a full back up of where I am now (zeus 023) so I can return with all settings as there are now can I do this? or would I again need to flash image and restore settings?
what's the difference between image manager and back up manager just so I am 100% clear?
thanks for your fast replies guys
foz
 
look in /media/hdd/imagebackup to see if you have the full backup, if not fresh flash 808 then restore settings etc from the file in /media/hdd/backup
 
if I download 3.0 808 I take it I can just ftp into /media/hdd/imagebackups and restore from receiver save using usb?
no Maxwell sadly one drunken night I deleted to free up hdd space
foz
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top