C
chippa1982
Guest
Hello all
I've just flashed 2.3 on my brand new Solo (bought from forum sponser). On the video input screen after flash, the remote dosen't work. i can't get a responce from it using the navigation keys either up or down or the OK key. I've pressed the STB button but still no joy. So this leaves me with the problem of not being able to set the image up. I've flashed the original image back onto the box and the remote works fine, as it does with the previous VIX image. I know the batteries are ok so any ideas are welcome.
Just a thought but as in the duo flash, do you need to flash the new boot loader on the solo ?
Thanks in advance
chippa 1982
I've just flashed 2.3 on my brand new Solo (bought from forum sponser). On the video input screen after flash, the remote dosen't work. i can't get a responce from it using the navigation keys either up or down or the OK key. I've pressed the STB button but still no joy. So this leaves me with the problem of not being able to set the image up. I've flashed the original image back onto the box and the remote works fine, as it does with the previous VIX image. I know the batteries are ok so any ideas are welcome.
Just a thought but as in the duo flash, do you need to flash the new boot loader on the solo ?
Thanks in advance
chippa 1982
Last edited by a moderator: