Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Flashed to VIX...now lost Telnet logon/password etc?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daddykins
  • Start date Start date
D

daddykins

Guest
Hi

Does this image wipe out/reset my existing logon and password.

flashed to the December VIX image, from Dream Elite.

I used to be able to log on with "root" and my own password...

Today is the first time I've tried webinterface etc...which failed.

I've tried DCC / Putty / Dreambox edit and they all tell me either logon or password is incorrect. I've tried password = blank, dreambox, admin, but no joy.


Any pointers welcome!

D
 
yes it wipes out passwords

the default is no password

just leave it blank
 
Webinterface dont require a password! sounds like your network settings need working on.
 
Thanks all..

Have narrowed down the problem, but not solved yet. Using BLANK, as tipped above, There is no password problem if I log on from my own network (eg. 192.168.x.x ).

The problem is when I try to contact & log on via Web Inerface using my DYNDNS alias account.

This used to work great BEFORE the flashing to new image.

Is there something I need to set up in my Vu+Duo, to allow access to it via DYnDNS?

Cheers again

D
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top