Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Flashing latest image on VU+2 duo

Ashley69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I tried to couch flash the latest image. Half way though I saw a error message say cannot stop enigma 2(I think) it then went into reboot and stuck there for 20 mins.
Turned it off at the back and turned back on. Again it stuck on the boot image for a long time.
I then decided to flash using USB.
It started going through the process of updating but after about a minute its stuck with the message on the LCD saying UBIF5 Update.

I don't want to switch it off in case a brick the box.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
 
Panic over. Tried another USB and in the rear USB. All good.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top