No, not from the menu. There was a discussion among the team and it was decided that both the REC and the update icons would flash.Can the REC that flashes in the window when recording, be changed to solid (not flashing).
I don't know if this is about the icon on the infobar or in the VFD.I believe you can manually edit the skin.xml files to remove the blinking effect but you would have to do this every time the image is updated as those files would be overwritten
I found the culprit: please use the attached copy (checked it this time, works OK).Can you post the debug-log?
As you can't access the box atm via the GUI, you could rename the skin_user.XML , then restart, enable debug-log, rename skin_user to it's original name, restart and send log.
You mean on the display (VFD) on the box? If so the answer is 'no'. I even think it's not possible, as the display is controlled by the drivers.i am trying to stop the other REC in vu+ window.