Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Flashing Vu Duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter newDuo
  • Start date Start date
N

newDuo

Guest
Hi Guys,

My Vu Duo seems to be causing problems with crashing with error very often and the EPG downloader not being able to start.
I think its best if I reflash and get a newer version of VIX.

Could someone tell me the steps in installing the new version. Last time I just downloaded the latest version of VIX on USB, stuck it into the Duo rebooted and the installation happened automatically.
Do I just do the same or are there any checks that I need to do such as drivers or boot loaders?

Thanks,
NewD
 
How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here

How to flash a Vu+ Duo
Click Here

How to restore flash a image in ViX 3.0 without a USB stick ( all receivers )
Click Here

How to setup CrossEPG for Sky uk on ViX 3.0
Click Here

How to make a image backup using ViX 3.0
Click Here
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top