Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Following upgrade to 6.4.011 Unable to play Recordings

spevs

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Following a successful upgrade from 6.4.010 on my Uno4kSE to 6.4.011, I thought I'd do the same on my Duo4K, however, after booting up all seemed fine until I tried to play a previously recorded programes but all I get is a blank screen. Fortunately, I did a full image backup prior to the update and since going back to 6.4.010 everything is fine and the recordings I couldn't watch on 6.4.011 play perfectly. As I have multiboot enabled I still have the 6.4.011 image available to fix if possible. Anyone have thoughts............?
 
Need debug logs (and perhaps a picture of the screen) otherwise no idea.
 
Think I'll stick with 6.4.010 on the Duo for time being and see what happens when 6.4.012 comes out.
 
Is it possible you have changed the A/V settings and the TV can't display the output when you select a particular recording? It seems like some sort of HDMI handshake error, maybe?
 
Please try to flash newer image then restore settings/pl lugins instead of performing a software update. There might have been an issue with the migration to boxinfo from branding module which might affect this.
 
Update to thread, after going back to previously saved 6.4.010 image, I re-ran Software update a week later and the 6.4.011 image has worked fine since, no issues at all playing recorded or down loaded media.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top