Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Forgotten username password

  • Thread starter Thread starter clem58
  • Start date Start date
C

clem58

Guest
I have learned how to access open webif, but it wants my username and password. I set these last night when i was full of pain killers. Now to- night i can't remember how to locate and change them nor can i remember what they are. Any possibility of one of you guys telling me how to access or change them .

Thanks in advance for replies.
 
I was baffled by what you meant as openwebif didn't give much in the way of options, but the penny dropped. Thanks working great now.:thumbsup:

Is there anything i can do about the freezing on the streams? happens every 20 or 30 seconds. I'm on 30 mg , I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for replies.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you streaming on your network or remotely if on your network try LAN cable over wireless,If remotely its dependant on upload speeds 5mbs is good for HD less for SD hope this helps
 
Are you streaming on your network or remotely if on your network try LAN cable over wireless,If remotely its dependant on upload speeds 5mbs is good for HD less for SD hope this helps

I can only do this a bit at a time, (health reasons) but its running trouble free on sd. I'm not gonna see much of a difference usin hd cuz the b/room tv is only about 20" but i will try it. Thanks guys for your help.:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top