Toine
New member
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Not sure if this is the correct form but I am trying to get BBC ondemand working again:
I am in Rep. Ireland and want to watch the BBC streams. I understand I need to enter add uk DNS to do this (or a proxy? this is where I get confused).
What exactly am I looking for are there any free servers I can use like tunlr used to provide or are paid services like unlocator my only option.
For me to watch the occasional ondemand stream if I forgot to record something a paid service is not worth my while
regards,
T.
I am in Rep. Ireland and want to watch the BBC streams. I understand I need to enter add uk DNS to do this (or a proxy? this is where I get confused).
What exactly am I looking for are there any free servers I can use like tunlr used to provide or are paid services like unlocator my only option.
For me to watch the occasional ondemand stream if I forgot to record something a paid service is not worth my while
regards,
T.