Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Freezing glitch help needed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanwar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kanwar

Guest
Hi guys,

Sorry. Yet another problem arises with my TM-2T

I initialized my hard disk several times and installed VIX image 683. I have only set up the EPG and ABM built into the image but my reason for doing the former remains.

I am using cccam to decrypt my local sky card. There is a freezing/sputtering issue which occurs with the channels. It particularly seems to happen when I am recording something (have two wires going in to the back of the box).

I really dont know why this is occuring or how to fix it. Tbh I'm so pissed off with the TM box that I'm close to getting rid of it.

Any ideas, please?

N.B. I have tried turning off freeze check on softcam manager but it has not helped.

Thank you.
 
Try using oscam to read the card and set the box up to use dvbapi?! Will rule out cccam being the problem. Also, ensure you have no c-lines or f-lines in your config to ensure it is reading only your local card...
 
I am using cccam to decrypt my local sky card. There is a freezing/sputtering issue which occurs with the channels. It particularly seems to happen when I am recording something (have two wires going in to the back of the box).

That's funny...
Just seen you report the same problem on another forum saying:

I am using cccam to connect to a reliable server. There is a freezing/sputtering issue which occurs with the channels. It particularly seems to happen when I am recording something (have two wires going in to the back of the box).
 
Have an infraction for cs talk
 
Busted pmsl..

It's not only that.
Providing bullshit information can give the box a bad reputation as well as waste everyones time who trys to help out.
Not on, especially as we are all trying to help in our own time & for free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top