Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Freezing Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.gorms

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I have been watching several channels this evening that need descrambling but I am having issues with freezing I've change cccam servers and still have the same issue. FTA channels do not freeze have i enabled something or is it something i have done wrong??

Solo2 receiver with Openvix Zeus 0.19
 
If you are talking about carsharing, then you are in the wrong place, you CANNOT discus that here.
 
Thread closed, please re-read the site rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top