O
olly
Guest
Hi,I have been having this issue for a while,on other builds from at least 131.When I setup my usb stick to how i have previously,mainly when i was using Helios,i did not seem to get any issues,but for some reason the box would be frozen usually after ABM or Cross EPG update every morning.
I have always used the same usb stick without problem,and even tried my trusted Intergral 2gb stick,but still no joy.I am assuming its usb related as once setup in mounts,the box would also sometimes freeze on reboot,meaning i would have to pull the plug,but once powered back on it would be fine until the following morning.
I have tried Initialise the usb in the box,also used Hp format(quick) tool to Fat32,Windows format tool also and tried a Swap file on Ext 3 & 4.
Any advice would be great,I use a wireless usb in the front,and storage usb in rear.
I have tried a fresh reflash,no luck!
Cheers Olly
I have always used the same usb stick without problem,and even tried my trusted Intergral 2gb stick,but still no joy.I am assuming its usb related as once setup in mounts,the box would also sometimes freeze on reboot,meaning i would have to pull the plug,but once powered back on it would be fine until the following morning.
I have tried Initialise the usb in the box,also used Hp format(quick) tool to Fat32,Windows format tool also and tried a Swap file on Ext 3 & 4.
Any advice would be great,I use a wireless usb in the front,and storage usb in rear.
I have tried a fresh reflash,no luck!
Cheers Olly
