Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Frequencies changing....and changing again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conaxthewarrior
  • Start date Start date
C

Conaxthewarrior

Guest
Hello all,
Whilst having to rescan some transponders due to channel frequency changes, I wondered why is it the changes occur at all?
I cant see the advantage of frequency changing. all transponders send just as clear (28e) and theres no interference problems - no "lines" even from other satellites using the same frequencies...

Could it be some of the channels "rent" frequency space for a limited time, having to give way when new ones appear?

Dammed nuisance when recording a tv series on automatic and finding ½ missing due to the channel shifting frequency. I now check KOS daily to be forwarned!
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
4
Views
2K
antrsuperstar
A

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top