Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Frequent Crashes

frankblueking

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I have a Vu+ Ultimo with the latest software updates for VIX etc. I find the system crashes frequently, particularly when making frequent service changes. I have sent all the logs but as there is no feedback I am not even sure they have been read. Has anyone else had the same experience?
 
moved to the correct section.

Please post an exact step by step how to re-produce the crash and please post the crashlogs here.
 
Thanks. I have sent almost every log. the steps before crash are not identical but will try to record next time.
 
Does anyone else suffer frequent crashes with their Vu+ Ultimo

I have now found a crash log which I will try to attach. At the time of the crash I was surfing the channels using my P+ button!

View attachment CRASK LOG 1329861940.doc

Hope the above has worked!!!!!!!! Still learning.

Frank
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top