Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Fresh Install

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tigerdoom
  • Start date Start date
T

Tigerdoom

Guest
Hi Guys, just joined your great forum, my question/s if you can help please.

This box hasn't been updated since 21 Dec 2013, and the drivers 10 Dec 2013 and looking at the Stickys I can see there have been a few exciting improvements. I am considering a fresh install but am a little nervous! :eek:
  • MGcamd 1.35a - is this the best?
  • Will fresh build restore HD channels?
  • What is the best skin and how do I install?
  • Can anybody recommend any must have additional plugins?
  • Do I unzip and upload directly and does the box need to be on or off?
Everything appears to be on USB key at rear of my Technomate Nano, although I have access to the box via FTP (Filezilla), and OpenWebif on my desktop.
You can see from the attached screen shot some further details of my setup.
OpenWebIF_grab.webp
Sorry if some of these are a bit nooby :D am very new to this but excited with the developments, great forum and keep up the good work guys, donation on the way.
 
Thanks for that abu, I might wait although it would be good to get the practice.
Do I need to flash the TM bootloader first?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top