Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Front Display Panel Skins?

  • Thread starter Thread starter r45robb
  • Start date Start date
R

r45robb

Guest
Hi, Is it possible to change what the front LCD shows? I have found references to FDP skins in the settings menu but I can't find anywhere to download new ones,
Thank you
 
Hi, Is it possible to change what the front LCD shows? I have found references to FDP skins in the settings menu but I can't find anywhere to download new ones,
Thank you

in feeds, but limited atm, we need users to create packs to share.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top