Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] front lcd display

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike666
  • Start date Start date
M

mike666

Guest
I have updated my GI Xpeed LX1 to version 4.2.029 and front LCD panel started blinking. You can see it in video in attachment.
It´s very annoying so please can you tell me how to stop it?
Version 4.2.028 did this too but only each minute and it was annoying too but this makes mi crazy.
 

Attachments

Today I have updated my box to version 4.2.030 and it´s the same - each second blinks time and date.
I don´t think it´s a good idea...
Can you add possibility to switch it off in "front pannel settings" in next versions?
In LCD setting I have set to display time in standby mode and even if I set it to "display nothing", the time is not present just the dots on the display but the date blinks each second.
 
Same here using 4.2.030 (Edision os mini) led back on at the moment but keeps going dim every now and again.. getting random blinking then dies for a length of time.
Reboots / switch at back makes no difference.
It just comes back on when it feels like it.
 
Thanks for your info.
I think I will have to roll back to version 28 which was the last "proper" one.
It seems it´s not worth updating...
 
The problem is 028 autobouquetsmaker update config files don't work.
So for us os mini users its between a rock and a hard place.

I remember the days when openvix worked.
No random crashes, no broken plugins, a front led that worked.
Those were the days.
 
You are right. I was using OpenHDF for a long time but it was the same as you mentioned... so I exchanged HDF for ViX and I don´t know if it´s better.
But to be honest ViX is more stable and faster and as I don´t use autobouquet marker the 028 will be good for me. But it´s a shame to be afraid of updating...
Anyway thank you very much for sharing your experience. It seems like nobody from ViX team is interested...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top