Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] frozen image

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidaz
  • Start date Start date
K

kidaz

Guest
Hello Abu beniaz

Thanks for your advice, i will post on forum now and not PM you. currently am flashing my old image with the new one, and am doing a manual scan, one this is done I will see how far I got and I will get back to you again, or anyone who can help

Thanks alot
 
Best to ask questions on forum so everyone can help and others can learn. Also helps others with same issue. Private Messages are for communication that should be private.

I am glad you got your issue resolved. (new bootloader required)
 
Thanks mate.

stage one is done ive gone past the frozen image.
I can use my remote and go into the menu.
I have just done a manual scan it says it found all my cable channels but when I click on one of the channels it says tuner failed?
am going to apologise in advance, this box is far to technical for me, am just going to go slowly with the guides from you nice fellas.
 
Use AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM), there was no need to perform a manual scan. If you use the wrong NetID in ABM, you will get a failure.
 
I have done a ABM, I can see all the channels etc but no audio or picture?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top