Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] FTP not working anymore

skippie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
68
since i upgraded to 023 the FTP is not working anymore, anyone else got this problem ?

Connect call failed
isConnected failed: ECONNREFUSED (connection refused)
 
since i upgraded to 023 the FTP is not working anymore, anyone else got this problem ?

Connect call failed
isConnected failed: ECONNREFUSED (connection refused)


Is the FTP running on the box

Menu -> Setup -> System -> FTP

If the current status says stopped then you will get that message. If so press GREEN to start FTP

Also check the IP number of the box hasn't changed
Menu -> Information -> Network -> IP
The IP number on the box should match the settings in your FTP program.
 
You could try temporarily disabling your firewall and trying again.
 
Restarting the receiver usually works


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
normally i would reboot box and router then recheck box ip and then find filezilla client connects:D
 
Install Samba and go through network on pc. So much easier and quicker. Drag drop...
 
thnx guys, FTP was not running, first time i had to switch this on.
 
Install Samba and go through network on pc. So much easier and quicker. Drag drop...

Using a proper FTP client such as flashfxp is always a better option in my opinion.
 
Care to elaborate on why?

Its just my preference plus I don't have to be tied to the newest images in order to download samba from the feeds just to use it. I can longin manually via a FTP client or even FTP via a browser in seconds and do what I want to without having to rely on samba.
 
Its just my preference plus I don't have to be tied to the newest images in order to download samba from the feeds just to use it.
But if you always used Samba then you'd always have downloaded it when you installed each image, so that wouldn't be an issue.
 
But if you always used Samba then you'd always have downloaded it when you installed each image, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Not so when you want to do a fresh install on a different box with a older image. Don't get me wrong I understand and agree with why the feeds have to be cut (I was on your side of the fence for a very long time remember), but now I have no need to constantly update a image just for the sake of having active feeds which I don't use any way.

both My solo2 and ultimo have run the same image for two years and they are bulletproof, never crash and do exactly what I need. I have also run the same FTP client for over 15 years and it works perfectly for what I need it for.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top