Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SX88v2] ftp server intermittent

Hpavil

New member
Joined
Aug 26, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've got a problem with the ftp server. It doesn't run on start up and is difficult to enable. When I start the receiver, ftp is off. Pressing the yellow button on the remote for autostart has no effect. If I press the green button, the server will start for a second, and then go off. I have to repeat this for a couple of minutes before the server stays on long enough to be of use.

Is there a way of having the server on all the time - or enabling "autostart"?
 
Does anyone else with an Octagon SX88 V2 have this problem? It's a nuisance rather than a catstrophe.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top