Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] FTP site update with current image

bbbuk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
2
Points
38
Just a quick question...

I was wondering when your FTP site was going to be updated with the latest build (which at the moment is 106)?

Just that the weekend is coming and its the only time I get control of the box long enough to play with it (thankfully no soaps at weekends) and I like doing fresh installs with no settings restores :)
 
I have just noticed the FTP site has been updated.

Thank you :)
 
OpenvixHD is no more. The 1080P framebuffer enhancements have been incorppoarted into the "standard" image. You can install/select a 1080p skin for boxes that support it.

Make a settings backup, flash latest version of Apollo. At first install wizard, you can restore those settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top