Hello,
Is it possible to setup the box such that I can FTP into it from another location, using the external IP address? Would also be nice to access Open Webif.
The reason: I provide support for a number of people in different locations and currently I have to connect to their laptop via remote support and then use their machine to connect to the box. This can be quite clunky and slow.
Thanks in advance.
Is it possible to setup the box such that I can FTP into it from another location, using the external IP address? Would also be nice to access Open Webif.
The reason: I provide support for a number of people in different locations and currently I have to connect to their laptop via remote support and then use their machine to connect to the box. This can be quite clunky and slow.
Thanks in advance.