Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Genuine Vu Solo 2 Remote

whatsat

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a genuine Vu Solo 2 Remote from?

I bought a replacement one off of the bay but the ok buttons and the arrow buttons around the ok all
have this annoying click which is hit and are also hit and miss when you press them.

The genuine remote has soft press buttons all over, which is much more responsive and better.

Thanks.
 
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a genuine Vu Solo 2 Remote from?

I bought a replacement one off of the bay but the ok buttons and the arrow buttons around the ok all
have this annoying click which is hit and are also hit and miss when you press them.

The genuine remote has soft press buttons all over, which is much more responsive and better.

Thanks.


Get the new type one from sponsor..you can use it on every vu box..much better than original.

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...mo-Genuine-New-Style-Universal-Remote-Control
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top