Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Duo Faulty Remote

digicoke

New member
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
hi all

I have a VU+ Duo and wanted to know if someone can point me to a store where I can purchase a genuine VU + Remote please?

I bought one online and when I pressed the OK button it gave a clicking noise - it worked okay for a while but now I have to really press so hard for it to work. I think I may have been conned when buying it as it does not seem genuine especially if it only worked good for few weeks

if anyone can point me to a reliable store online that would be good?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top