Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Getting both tuners working

  • Thread starter Thread starter tickett
  • Start date Start date
T

tickett

Guest
I've always experienced issues with my 2 ET9000's failing when trying to record/watch two channels even though there are two tuners in them. I've never been able to figure it out nor has anyone here had any ideas but I "think" i may have an idea...

When i reflash either of the boxes after loading the channels, setting up the epg etc I cannot watch anything until i do a tuner scan (i've always found this weird)- can anyone explain why?

My theory is that the tuner scan is somehow telling the box that the tuner has these channels available. I suspect therefore that I need to somehow run a scan on the second tuner so the box knows the channels are available there too. Can anyone confirm this? And walk me through it? Automatic scan doesn't seem to allow selection of tuner?

Thanks!
 
Looks like satfinder did it! Amazed i've not seen that info beforehand :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top