Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] Getting usb-dvb-s tuner to work with vix

  • Thread starter Thread starter pmneo
  • Start date Start date
P

pmneo

Guest
Hello!

I'm trying to get my Technotrend DVB-S2400 tuner to work with vix.

I've installed the modules and loaded them with modprobe:

dmesg:
Code:
dvb-usb: Technotrend TT-connect S-2400 successfully deinitialized and disconnected.
dvb-usb: found a 'Technotrend TT-connect S-2400' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend TT-connect S-2400)
DVB: registering adapter 1 frontend 0 (Philips TDA10086 DVB-S)...
LNBx2x attached on addr=8
dvb-usb: Technotrend TT-connect S-2400 successfully initialized and connected.
usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_ttusb2

Code:
root@et5000:/dev/dvb/adapter1# ls
demux0     dvr0       frontend0  net0

But in Tuner config it's not shown.

I tried to use usbtuner:

Code:
root@et5000:/dev/dvb/adapter1# usbtuner -a 1
open device /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
open device /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0
open device /dev/dvb/adapter1/demux0
open device /dev/misc/vtuner0
failed to open VTUNER: Invalid argument
/dev/misc/vtuner(null)

Code:
root@et5000:/dev/misc# ls
pvr      vtuner0  vtuner1
 
Well the postet Thread is for my Technotrend TT Connect S2-3600.

I have another usb tuner S2400 (no hdtv support) which i want to use too with vix.

Greez pmneo
 
After another restart the tuner is shown in tuner config.

I set the configuration to "like tuner a"

If i record something and want to watch another non hd channel i get "Tune Failed" :(

Can anyone tell me how to deal with that?

Can't find any hints in logs (dmsg or /var/log/messages)

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top