Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] GI XPEED LX2 - DVBT USB Tuner not accessible when Tuner B is in use. Tune Failed mess

reni10

New member
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
I am running the latest Openvix image on my lx2 and whenever tuner b which is setup for astra 28.2 is in use which is usually when recording something then when I try to switch to the terrestrial USB DVBT 2823 tuner channels which are on tuner c they all come back as tune failed.

If I stop the recording on tuner b and go to the tuner c channels again then they are fine.

This only happens when Tuner B is in use, it seems to somehow lock out tuner c!

This looks like a bug so can someone please have a look at it?
 
No-one else has experienced this at all???
 
Tuner B is Satellite
Tunner C is Terrestrail.


BBC One on satellite is not the same as BBC One on Terrestrial. Are you sure you are selecting the Terrestrial channel? I find it easier to enable the service type icon so I know if it is an IP chanenl, DVb_S or DVB-T chanenl.
 
I'm dealing with Irish terrestrial TV so it is RTE etc. That I am selecting so there can be no mistake.

The issue is definitely when Tuner B is recording then Tuner C which is the usb terrestrial tuner is giving a tune failed message on all the terrestrial channels.
 
Thanks for the clarification. Can you attach debug logs please?

I have the LX3, my issue is worse than yours. USB tuners not being recognised. Receiver locks up with the tuners inserted. Tuner works perefectly on the Technomates.
 
Any update on this issue?

I see a new version of OpenVix was released yesterday but it still does not fix this issue or the issue where you cannot use a Sony PlayTV as a USB Tuner.

Any idea when this might be looked at and if it is logged correctly as a bug with OpenVix?
 
it is an issue with the files provided by the Manufacturer. We will have to wait for them to fix it. Sorry, no timescales.
 
The issue though has been logged and acknowledged by the Manufacturer?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top