F
Funchalinho
Guest
Please can anyone help resolve a PIG over-lay issue that I'm experiencing on both my Quads?
I would really appreciate help on this as I really don't want to send the Quads for repair.
I tried every Skin, changed HDMI cable, and have the latest update Image but I get the same results on both boxes and TVs.
I have tried, Vix, OpenMIPS, OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenRSI, and others. I get the same issue on all of them.
If I install an older Image from say- 15-08-2013, the PIG is Okay, but then I can't install MIPSEL plugins or update the software; if I do I get PIG Over-Lay breakup again.
See Pics:





One thing I notice is that on the extended system info's, The CPU is Brcm4380, Bogomips and that is why I can't install MIPSEL plugins on older Image version.
Thanks for any suggestions.
I would really appreciate help on this as I really don't want to send the Quads for repair.
I tried every Skin, changed HDMI cable, and have the latest update Image but I get the same results on both boxes and TVs.
I have tried, Vix, OpenMIPS, OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenRSI, and others. I get the same issue on all of them.
If I install an older Image from say- 15-08-2013, the PIG is Okay, but then I can't install MIPSEL plugins or update the software; if I do I get PIG Over-Lay breakup again.
See Pics:





One thing I notice is that on the extended system info's, The CPU is Brcm4380, Bogomips and that is why I can't install MIPSEL plugins on older Image version.
Thanks for any suggestions.

