H
hlaca20
Guest
Hi all,
I have another question for today.
I have a Vu+ Duo2 receiver with the latest Apollo VIX as my main receiver and a Gigablue hd800se as the bed room receiver.
I only use the remote channel stream converter to watch tv on the Gigablue but I have issues with it.
I have tried several build and version of VIX:
Latest Apollo VIX: The Gigablue receiver keeps restarting randomly (without using the remote channel stream converter) and freezes on channel change (using the remote channel stream converter)
Zeus: Channels were lagging both HD and SD
Openvix 3: Gigablue does not restart randomly but after couple of channel change the box stuck on the channel. It does not freeze but I am not able to change channel or control the box.
Any ideas?
Thanks
I have another question for today.
I have a Vu+ Duo2 receiver with the latest Apollo VIX as my main receiver and a Gigablue hd800se as the bed room receiver.
I only use the remote channel stream converter to watch tv on the Gigablue but I have issues with it.
I have tried several build and version of VIX:
Latest Apollo VIX: The Gigablue receiver keeps restarting randomly (without using the remote channel stream converter) and freezes on channel change (using the remote channel stream converter)
Zeus: Channels were lagging both HD and SD
Openvix 3: Gigablue does not restart randomly but after couple of channel change the box stuck on the channel. It does not freeze but I am not able to change channel or control the box.
Any ideas?
Thanks