Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

GiGablue Quad – First impressions

AVI's still play jerky for me, I'm off to work now but later I'll upload a sample ;)

I suppose that avi files are coming from different sources so maybe you have some jerky files and some other should be ok, right?
Waiting for some drivers update I would check the avi codec information to see which type of files are not running smoothly.
For few files I would consider to recode with some software.
 
-
I see that other suppliers like CT/Xtrend for example does not provide spare parts. I see instead at least the tuners and PSU are available for VU. Unfortunately there is not a common policy for this.

Certainly never had a problem with getting CT fixed locally (PSU, sound issue)
 
Certainly never had a problem with getting CT fixed locally (PSU, sound issue)

If you mean that we can replace single capacitors or standard parts this is not an issue. I mean the possibility to replace the tuner or the complete PSU or other custom parts. Where did you find them? I got the information from vendor that such parts are only available for service and not for user. I don't want to go to off topic of course, returning to GB it will be nice to see some parts availability in the market.
 
my impression after a period of use the receiver is very interesting, I like it!
but perhaps the building is slightly superficial, I had a broken seal, which I think is poorly designed


I attach a photo of my box!
but ask @sicilian, if found to failure in your box
enlarging your photo, it looks like you!

6h3tpz.jpg


sorry for my english! :(
 
I attach a photo of my box!
but ask @sicilian, if found to failure in your box
enlarging your photo, it looks like you!


What are you saying :confused: ???

If Quad arrived like that you should return where you purchased. Looks like screw over tightened not poor design, most front panels fit like that.
 
What are you saying :confused: ???

If Quad arrived like that you should return where you purchased. Looks like screw over tightened not poor design, most front panels fit like that.

ok, do not worry, I solve the problem with my seller, I'm not here to complain to you.

just wondering to this community and to you in particular if others have had this experience, you could make me a better picture of the right side of your decoder?
 
Well you are the 1st to report, so I would say no. My unit is fine.

ok, however if anyone has noticed the same defect,
at least can say it here so we are all more relaxed.

maybe if you put together a detailed picture of the part, we are very confident.

ciao
Cus
 
I watched this picture,
would you be so kind as to take a picture here at this point?

I thank you in advance!!

bgvl7d.jpg
 
I have another doubt to solve about this receiver. I guess that normally analoge video signal should work in parallel with HDMI signal and I like to know if someone has tested already.
I need it because of A/V signal repeater I use to bring sat channels to another room. Until now I use scart on CT box but I remember I had an experience on AZbox where these signals was not working in the same time.
Please, anyone can kindly confirm this point? Thanks
 
No broke clip here, sorry can't take ic as all setup under telly and pia to remove.
 
I have another doubt to solve about this receiver. I guess that normally analoge video signal should work in parallel with HDMI signal and I like to know if someone has tested already.
I need it because of A/V signal repeater I use to bring sat channels to another room. Until now I use scart on CT box but I remember I had an experience on AZbox where these signals was not working in the same time.
Please, anyone can kindly confirm this point? Thanks

HDMI and analoge both work at the same time on the Quad. :)
 
mine had the same problem the right side was the same as shown in the picture and the other side was not connected to the front panel it had somehow snapped of.. and the front panel had become fully loose. i returned it to WOS and they replaced the front panel with a new one and shipped it back the next day
my impression after a period of use the receiver is very interesting, I like it!
but perhaps the building is slightly superficial, I had a broken seal, which I think is poorly designed


I attach a photo of my box!
but ask @sicilian, if found to failure in your box
enlarging your photo, it looks like you!

6h3tpz.jpg


sorry for my english! :(
 
I notice the last post on this thread is fro last October. I am seriously thinking of purchasing one of these boxes and was wondering if the stated issues have been resolved.
 
I have a quad for almost 10 months now and I can assure you that this is by far the best satellite receiver I've ever had.

No worries at all. A brilliant receiver.
Regularly updated through openvix.

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD
 
Quad is an absolutely great box. Bought it as my second box (main one now) after using the Vu+ Duo. Highly recommended, rock solid and no major issues left to be resolved. Unbeatable value at today's price. Buy one.


Tapatalker
 
Quad is an absolutely great box. Bought it as my second box (main one now) after using the Vu+ Duo. Highly recommended, rock solid and no major issues left to be resolved. Unbeatable value at today's price. Buy one.


Tapatalker
It seems they have sorted out the main problems, but I would have liked another HDMI output connection.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top