Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Gigablue Quad keeps restarting when recording!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waqs
  • Start date Start date
W

Waqs

Guest
Gigablue HD Quad running openvix 3.0.806.

I have a frequent issue where the box goes into a restart loop when I'm recording something. The screen goes black and so does the LCD on the box as well as all lights and then it turns itself back on again. And then repeat. Only way I can get it to stop is to stop the recording.

I have a 2.5" 1tb drive fitted.

Any help?
 
any crash logs generated?
if so, they will be in /home/root/logs/ by default.
please upload one here if you find any.
 
when did you buy the box?

I bought one the 20th and got the same problem.
When a timer starts, within 5 minutes the gigablue reboots and keeps rebooting as long as the timer is on.

I know of a Dutch guy who got exactly the same problem, he bought his gigablue around the 14th.

He sent the box back to Germany.

Het tried recording with the 2 sat cables connected to C and D and didn't have that problem then.

So I guess it's a tuner problem ( A and B )

sent from ONDA V972
 
I bought the box last week. Came from Germany. I only have two tuners (A and B)

It could possibly be a hardware fault because it doesn't crash or show a crash log. It just turns itself off and then back on
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top