Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Gigablue Quad

  • Thread starter Thread starter shank
  • Start date Start date
S

shank

Guest
Hi,
I just upgraded to VIX Zeus 003 all is working well except for when I key in the number to change channel eg 501. When I key in the number the digit 5 will appear on the top left but the 01 will not show up.

It does however appear on the lcd screen, its not a major issue but as I used the box in a secondary room it makes it easier to see the digits as I type them, is there an option somewhere to turn it back on???

All good otherwise really love the look of it all...

Thanks
Steve
 
Apologies on posting in wrong place, nehow I have since found this problem only arises in the PLI HD skin, it doesnt happen in any other skin I have tried so far so keep up the good work love the vix image :-)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top