Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] GigaBlue Quad Plus - Apollo image

  • Thread starter Thread starter egj_soldier
  • Start date Start date
Can you do it Wednesday night as I'm working late Monday and Tuesday,England's on Thursday and I'm out Friday cheers.





:eek::D
lol. What time on Wed would you like the release?[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
To let you know guys, I'm going to wait until next build. Rather not make 1st release with known bugs. Hopefully later this week. Going to wait for next build, once issues in 007 are fixed. Apart from the known bugs it working well. Thank you to fat-tony for spending time on fixing LCD, done a very nice job :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top